We know he doesn't like to wear sunblock, but not every polo shirt is made to block the sun. Our UPF 50+ golf polo collection is expertly designed to provide a comfortable fit with the highest level of performance in lightweight fabrics. Take the worry out of the game and wear a golf polo made from fabrics designed to work for you. Sun50 fabrics have received The Skin Cancer Seal of Recommendation for their superior sun protection.
- UPF 50+
- Short sleeve styling with flat knit collar
- Two button placket
- Side vents at body hem for easy fit
- Performance pique fabric made from recycled bottles that is moisture wicking, quick dry, extremely breathable and lightweight
- Built-in UPF 50+, blocks 98% of UVA/UVB Rays
- Recycled Polyester
- Fabric is antimicrobial to eliminate the growth of odor-causing bacteria
- Machine wash cold with like colors, tumble dry low. Cool iron if needed.
- This garment was ethically made in the USA in a safe, empowering, and supportive environment where the well-being of the workers is a primary focus.
The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends this fabric as an effective UV protectant only for covered areas.
Love the versatility! Whether on the course or out to dinner, the shirt has a great fit and feel. Material is soft but keeps its shape even after 18 holes. The sun protection is definitely an added bonus to an already awesome shirt!
I bought the nave polo and couldn't believe this it was UPF50+! Played 18 holes of golf and never felt so comfortable. The shirt is very lightweight and extremely breathable. It is definitely my go to golf shirt!