We know he doesn't like to wear sunblock, but not every polo shirt is made to block the sun. Our UPF 50+ golf polo collection is expertly designed to provide a comfortable fit with the highest level of performance in lightweight fabrics. Take the worry out of the game and wear a golf polo made from fabrics designed to work for you. Sun50 fabrics have received The Skin Cancer Seal of Recommendation for their superior sun protection.
- UPF 50+
- Short sleeve styling with flat knit collar
- Two button placket
- Side vents at body hem for easy fit
- Performance pique fabric made from recycled bottles that is moisture wicking, quick dry, extremely breathable and lightweight
- Built-in UPF 50+, blocks 98% of UVA/UVB Rays
- Recycled Polyester
- Fabric is antimicrobial to eliminate the growth of odor-causing bacteria
- Machine wash cold with like colors, tumble dry low. Cool iron if needed.
- Made with Love in Los Angeles, California
The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends this fabric as an effective UV protectant only for covered areas.