We know he doesn't like to wear sunblock, but not every polo shirt is made to block the sun. Our UPF 50+ golf polo collection is expertly designed to provide a comfortable fit with the highest level of performance in lightweight fabrics. Take the worry out of the game and wear a golf polo made from fabrics designed to work for you. Sun50 fabrics have received The Skin Cancer Seal of Recommendation for their superior sun protection.
- UPF 50+
- Short sleeve styling with flat knit collar
- Two button placket
- Side vents at body hem for easy fit
- Performance pique fabric made from recycled bottles that is moisture wicking, quick dry, extremely breathable and lightweight
- Built-in UPF 50+, blocks 98% of UVA/UVB Rays
- Recycled Polyester
- Fabric is antimicrobial to eliminate the growth of odor-causing bacteria
- Machine wash cold with like colors, tumble dry low. Cool iron if needed.
- Made with Love in Los Angeles, California
The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends this fabric as an effective UV protectant only for covered areas.
I bought the nave polo and couldn't believe this it was UPF50+! Played 18 holes of golf and never felt so comfortable. The shirt is very lightweight and extremely breathable. It is definitely my go to golf shirt!
This shirt is by far the softest and most comfortable shirt I have ever owned. The high quality and lightweight fabric holds it shape incredibly well, and when I launder it and let it hang dry, there are virtually no wrinkles. It is indeed a "wash and wear" piece. Added bonuses of all this are that it is sun protective, timelessly styled and offered in a range of classic colors. I really don't think I will ever have to replace it, rather, I will reorder it more colors!