Our Rio Palms Sun Bandana is the epitome of elegance with a flair for chic. Hidden along the palms of this beach bandana design are positive words of affirmation to subconsciously encourage us to create the reality we desire. Ideally worn as a neckerchief, hair accessory, or décolletage cover.
- UPF 50+
- 22 inches X 22 inches
- Built-in UPF 50+, blocks 98% of UVA/UVB Rays
- SōCō Fabric
- Recycled Polyester/Spandex
- bluesign® Approved Recycled PET
- Machine wash cold with like colors, only use non-chlorine bleach when needed. Lay flat to dry and cool iron if needed.
- This garment was ethically made in the USA in a safe, empowering, and supportive environment where the well-being of the workers is a primary focus.
This scarf is a really great product. Not only is it incredibly soft and comfortable, it is also very versatile. On a recent beach trip we used it as a head scarf, swimsuit cover-up, top, and a shoulder cover from the sun. I could not recommend the usefulness and impeccable quality of this product more.
Sun 50 official has the most remarkable quality of bandannas that I’ve ever laid my hands on! The silky material is to die for! I have it wrapped around my hair right now. These bandannas are so versatile,you can wear it anyway you like! I wouldn’t miss the opportunity of getting your hands on one of these amazing products. Thank you Sun 50 official for your hard work, & all that you do to keep your customers,such as myself happy!
I am in love with my new California Dreamin scarf. I love that I can wear it as a head scarf on a bad hair day or around my neck when I am feeling a little more fancy! Sun50 nailed the design as well with the hot pink palm trees and the orange sunset. It’s exactly what it says it is California Dreamin!! Keep creating Sun50 love all of your fashions!!