Channeling our classic retro vibes, we have created a UPF 50+ sport dress designed to be worn on and off the greens. Combining the perfect blend of traditional tennis dress and golf dress features, we use high performance fabrics which wick away moisture, keep you cool and have anti-microbial in them to keep a fresh scent. You can wear this dress with our without the special sunblocking bolero, which is ideal for warm-ups, cart rides or post playing to shield your arms and shoulders from the sun. Each dress comes as a 2-piece with matching UPF 50+ bolero.
- UPF 50+, blocks 98% of UVA/UVB Rays
- Performance knit made from recycled bottles that is moisture wicking, quick dry, extremely breathable and lightweight
- Sleeveless design for ease and mobility
- Long sleeve bolero included for sun protection during warm-up and cool-down activities
- Zipper at center front of garment for easy on and off, plus adjustable sun coverage
- Sporty flat knit collar and waistband detail
- Pleated skirt
- Sol-Play Fabric
- Recycled Polyester/Spandex
- Fabric is antimicrobial to eliminate the growth of odor-causing bacteria
- This garment was ethically made in the USA in a safe, empowering, and supportive environment where the well-being of the workers is a primary focus.
The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends this fabric as an effective UV protectant only for covered areas.