Keeping in-step with our goal to reduce our carbon footprint, we rescued our buttery-soft leftover fabric pieces to make these ultra-comfy face coverings. These non-medical, 2-fabric layer face masks, are designed to fit over the top of your nose and below your chin with a snug fit. (Best for petite to normal size faces.)
The CDC recommends the use of cloth face coverings to help slow the spread of viruses. CDC recommends that people wear masks in public settings, like on public and mass transportation, at events and gatherings, and anywhere they will be around other people. The CDC recommends masks which:
- Have two or more layers of washable, breathable fabric
- Completely cover your nose and mouth
- Fit snugly against the sides of your face and don’t have gaps
PLEASE NOTE: FACE MASKS ARE NOT RETURNABLE - ALL SALES FINAL
- UPF 50+
- Naturally moisture wicking
- Built-in UPF 50+, blocks 98% of UVA/UVB Rays
- Summã Fabric
- Fabric made in USA
- One Size (fits most)
- Machine Washable, Lay Flat to Dry.
- Made with Love in the USA
Disclaimers: This is a personal use item that cannot be returned. All sales are final. These masks are not substitutes for surgical (N95) masks and are not FDA approved. According to the CDC, however, when used correctly these masks should contribute to decreasing community spread of the COVID-19.