You will have groovy vibes all day with this awesome tie-dye pattern bandana. Perfect as you enjoy live music festivals, biking, hiking, or any of your favorite outdoor activities, you won’t want to walk out the door without this trendy accessory. This bandana is so fashionable and versatile that you might forget you are also protecting your skin with powerful UPF 50+ sun protection.
- UPF 50+ , blocks 98% of UVA/UVB Rays
- 22 inches X 22 inches
- SōCō Fabric
- Recycled Polyester / Spandex Eco-Friendly Silky Touch Fabric
- bluesign® Approved Recycled PET
- Machine wash cold with like colors, only use non-chlorine bleach when needed. Lay flat to dry.
- Each sun scarf & bandana is handmade. You may notice the scarf edges curl a bit, this is normal and due to the silky soft hand and stretch of the fabric. Press with a cool iron as needed.
- Made with Love in Los Angeles, California
The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends this fabric as an effective UV protectant only for covered areas.