- UPF 50+, blocks 98% of UVA/UVB Rays
- 22 inches X 22 inches
- SōCō Fabric
- Recycled Polyester / Spandex
- bluesign® Approved Recycled PET
- Machine wash cold with like colors, only use non-chlorine bleach when needed. Lay flat to dry.
- Each sun scarf & bandana is handmade. You may notice the scarf edges curl a bit, this is normal and due to the silky soft hand and stretch of the fabric. Press with a cool iron as needed.
- This garment was ethically made in the USA in a safe, empowering, and supportive environment where the well-being of the workers is a primary focus.
Perfect for biking- catches sweat and ultra light. Fits my fat head!
Used for running- moisture wicking, comfortable sun protection better than sunscreen on top (bald head), super lightweight and great for runs!
Bought this for my son for our backpacking trips. Red is his favorite color. I was looking for a bandana that had proven sun protection and was also sustainably made. Believe it or not, it's very hard to find a bandana that does both! Excited to have found this company and my son loves his bandana! It works great, feels great, and, based on the quality and stitching, I expect that we'll be able to use it on many backpacking trips to come.
Love Sun50's bandanas! They are incredibly soft, lightweight, and fashionable. Endless ways to wear them in your hair and even doubles as a mask or a neck/décolletage cover.