- UPF 50+ , blocks 98% of UVA/UVB Rays
- 22 inches X 22 inches
- SōCō Fabric
- Recycled Polyester / Spandex
- bluesign® Approved Recycled PET
- Machine wash cold with like colors, only use non-chlorine bleach when needed. Lay flat to dry.
- Each sun scarf & bandana is handmade. You may notice the scarf edges curl a bit, this is normal and due to the silky soft hand and stretch of the fabric. Press with a cool iron as needed.
- This garment was ethically made in the USA in a safe, empowering, and supportive environment where the well-being of the workers is a primary focus.
This is the softest bandana I've ever had, I couldn't believe how comfortable it was to wear. Really feels different (for the better) compared to other bandanas. It keeps my skin safe and dry for sunny day outings. Plus the color selection and designs are great. I went with the bright orange so that other hikers/hunters would be able to clearly see me while recreating in the wilderness. Matched my safety orange hat perfectly! Highly recommend this bandana to any serious outdoors person!