These dazzling boards shorts are beautifully crafted with recycled nylon, demonstrating our mission to a maintain a sustainable company. Imported from Italy, our swim board short fabric is chlorine, saltwater and pill resistant with stretch to accommodate any body type in any condition, from in the water to the gym. The supple elastic waist, zipper pocket, quick-dry and UPF 50 fabric make these shorts foolproof for outdoor activities under the sun’s rays. Sun50 fabrics have received the Skin Cancer Seal of Recommendation for superior UV protection.
- UPF 50+
- Breathable, silky soft fabric that is naturally quick dry once out of the water
- Elastic waist with drawcord for easy fit
- Zipper pocket for secure storage
- Contrast elastic binding details at side seam and leg opening
- 3" Inseam (size medium)
- Built-in UPF 50+, blocks 98% of UVA/UVB Rays
- Recycled Nylon/Spandex Fabric (Imported from Italy)
- Chlorine, saltwater and pill resistant fabric with excellent stretch and recovery
- Made with love in Los Angeles, California
The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends this fabric as an effective UV protectant only for covered areas.
These have become my all time favorite shorts. The fit is very flattering, the fabric feels like silk yet moves with your body as you stretch or swim and sun protection is a added plus. I highly recommend for any indoor or outdoor activity as these shorts dry very quick for your next wearing or wash up like new.
Thanks SUN 50!
Sun50 women's Board Shorts fit amazing! The fine Italian UPF 50+ fabric is so comfortable and dries super fast like a duck out of the water! The elastic waist with drawcord makes for a comfortable fit. The side zip pocket is great for your credit card or keys. Overall superb shorts for swimming, walking, or hiking, pairs very well with the Sun50 rash guard shirt.