These dazzling boards shorts are beautifully crafted with recycled nylon, demonstrating our mission to a maintain a sustainable company. Imported from Italy, our swim board short fabric is chlorine, saltwater and pill resistant with stretch to accommodate any body type in any condition, from in the water to the gym. The supple elastic waist, zipper pocket, quick-dry and UPF 50 fabric make these shorts foolproof for outdoor activities under the sun’s rays. Sun50 fabrics have received the Skin Cancer Seal of Recommendation for superior UV protection.
- UPF 50+, blocks 98% of UVA/UVB Rays
- Breathable, silky soft fabric that is naturally quick dry once out of the water
- Elastic waist with drawcord for easy fit
- Zipper pocket for secure storage
- Contrast elastic binding details at side seam and leg opening
- 3" Inseam (size medium)
- Shoreline Fabric
- Recycled Nylon/Spandex Fabric (Imported from Italy)
- Chlorine, saltwater and pill resistant fabric with excellent stretch and recovery
- This garment was ethically made in the USA in a safe, empowering, and supportive environment where the well-being of the workers is a primary focus.
The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends this fabric as an effective UV protectant only for covered areas.
Just a little short, but I am keeping them!
These have become my all time favorite shorts. The fit is very flattering, the fabric feels like silk yet moves with your body as you stretch or swim and sun protection is a added plus. I highly recommend for any indoor or outdoor activity as these shorts dry very quick for your next wearing or wash up like new.
Thanks SUN 50!