Both versatile and fashionable, this men’s crew neck will keep you looking good – and protected from UV rays – during any outdoor activity. A convenient pocket is perfect for stashing that golf score card as you hit the links, and the thumb holes are just what you need to warm up your hands on chilly morning runs. Available in three colors that go with everything from jeans to shorts to swimwear, this crew neck t-shirt will give you full-coverage UPF 50+ sun protection and all-day comfort.
- UPF 50+
- Crewneck styling
- Ultra-soft, sustainable fabric (USA Made)
- 28 1/2" Body length (size large)
- 19 1/4" Sleeve length (size large)
- Built-in UPF 50+, blocks 98% of UVA/UVB Rays
- Organic Cotton/TENCEL/Spandex fabric (Made in the USA)
- Machine wash cold with like colors, lay flat to dry. Cool iron if needed.
- This garment was ethically made in the USA in a safe, empowering, and supportive environment where the well-being of the workers is a primary focus.
The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends this fabric as an effective UV protectant only for covered areas.
It’s a little heavy for a southern man. I haven’t tried it wet. This shirt is perfect for the deep South in winter, spring, and fall. Too heavy for dinner months. I do love the feel and quality.however. Would buy more.
Just picked up a Men's Long Sleeve Crew Neck T-Shirt UPF 50+... It's the most comfortable, good looking summer shirt I have ever owned! It will be my "go to" shirt this summer at the Lake!