For vintage comfort and functional versatility, look no further than this women’s Laguna Sun Hoodie. Designed with UPF 50+ sun protection and the ultimate relaxed fit, thumbholes, and a hood made in all the chill colors and visible exterior stitching will lend a cool, casual look to any wardrobe collection. The large front pocket will keep your hands protected from harmful uv rays – and offer a hands-free place to store snacks, cash, or any other miscellaneous valuables.
- UPF 50+ , blocks 98% of UVA/UVB Rays
- Raglan sleeves
- Hood for maximum head and neck coverage
- Kangaroo style front pocket
- Ultra-soft, sustainable USA made fabric that is good for you (helps retain moisture in your skin)
- Organic Cotton/ TENCEL /Spandex fabric
- XS, S, M, L, XL
- Machine wash cold with like colors, lay flat to dry. Cool iron if needed.
- This garment was ethically made in the USA in a safe, empowering, and supportive environment where the well-being of the workers is a primary focus.
So soft! So comfy! The fit is perfect, the color is gorgeous and I love this fabric. Great light layer.
I got this shirt in the bleached rose color. Runs true to size. I bought it to wear at the beach or on the boat. I’m ending up wearing to and from work outs just as much as on the water. It’s a flattering cute and color.