- UPF 50+ UV Sun Protection
- 22 inches X 22 inches
- Built-in UPF 50+, blocks 98% of UVA/UVB Rays
- SōCō Fabric
- Recycled Polyester / Spandex Eco-Friendly Silky Touch Fabric
- bluesign® Approved Recycled PET
- Machine wash cold with like colors, only use non-chlorine bleach when needed. Lay flat to dry.
- Each sun scarf & bandana is handmade. You may notice the scarf edges curl a bit, this is normal and due to the silky soft hand and stretch of the fabric. Press with a cool iron as needed.
- This garment was ethically made in the USA in a safe, empowering, and supportive environment where the well-being of the workers is a primary focus.
The classic and bold pattern drew me to this bandana - and it does not disappoint! We take our bandanas seriously in Texas and I do everything I can to cover my chest from the sun. This is feathery, great style and you forget it's even sun protective- but that's why I love it.
Coolest print!!! Wore hiking kept my neck protected and kept my skin dry from sweat. Looked great at dinner after hiking too.
This scarf is the perfect everyday scarf. The colors are a great combination of neutrals, while the pattern gives it style and just a little bit of flare. You’ll love it! Excellent gift!