We pay close attention to detail and quality with everything we do, right down to the captivating print of our Myrtle Beach Scarf. Take a close look at our sun scarf to discover playful beach day essentials and our own Sun50 mascot, Myrtle, napping under an umbrella in her chair. After all, top-notch sun protection and a cute dog does will make you healthier and happier. Ideally worn as a scarf, shawl, hair accessory or sarong, this is the ideal "take me with you" accessory. Our SōCō Fabric is UPF 45+ and proudly received the Skin Cancer Foundation Seal of Recommendation.
- UPF 45+
- 7.7 plastic bottles were repurposed in the Sun Scarf with recycled polyester fibers
- 36 inches X 36 inches
- Built-in UPF 50+, blocks 98% of UVA/UVB Rays
- SōCō Fabric
- Recycled Polyester / Spandex
- bluesign® Approved Recycled PET
- Machine wash cold with like colors, only use non-chlorine bleach when needed. Lay flat to dry and cool iron if needed.
- This garment was ethically made in the USA in a safe, empowering, and supportive environment where the well-being of the workers is a primary focus.
Can't wait to throw this sun scarf in my beach bag and use in so many ways in the sun. I see myself using it mostly for covering up like a shawl when the sun is beating down. Although not pictured this way, I could also see tying the scarf on my beach bag while not in use for some bag bling. Feels great it's SPF material to keep my skin protected and safe while being stylish.
Everyone needs to have a beach scarf like this in their life! The fabric is incredibly lightweight and soft. The fun design is playful and the large size makes the scarf incredibly versatile. Everything about this lovely scarf is exquisite!