Wrap up in a super-soft and warm, but not too heavy robe you’ll love as a “fancier” alternative to your bulky sweatshirt. Ideal as a layer piece with jeans, to relax in after a long day or use as a beach robe. This quick-dry, incredibly soft, California made cover-up combines comfort, style and flexibility for work and casual (and one day travel)! Sun50 fabrics have received The Skin Cancer Foundation Seal of Recommendation for superior sun protection.
- UPF 50+ (Chemical-Free)
- UV protection blocks 98% of UVA/UVB sun rays
- Functional drawcord and tassel at waist for adjustable fit
- Fringe tassel trim at hemline
- 35 1/2" body length (size medium)
- Hidden message label on internal pocket bag
- Summã Fabric
- TENCEL™/Spandex (Fabric Made in CA)
- XS, S, M, L, XL
- Model is 5'9" - wearing size medium
- Machine wash on cold, delicate cycle with like colors. Lay flat to dry, cool iron if needed.
- This garment was ethically made in the USA in a safe, empowering, and supportive environment where the well-being of the workers is a primary focus.
I purchased this robe because I love wearing my sweatshirt around the house with my pajamas. I wanted something sweatshirt material and light weight since I get overheated very easily, but I also wanted something wasn't frumpy. Perfect for relaxing with jeans when I have work calls and the pockets are great.
I love this beach kimono, every time I wear it I get stopped and asked where I got it. I have the coral color and love it I feel guilty because I wear it a lot indoors as a robe I feel like I am wasting the SPF 50 benefit but its so soft and comfortable.
This is my fave cover-up! It’s so soft and so comfy! I have the coral color and it’s really pretty. I wear it lounging around the house and out on the patio. I like that you can leave it open or tie it, either way it still looks great. Super cute!
I love this cover up so much
I absolutely love my Beach Kimono! The coral color is beautiful and the fabric is so soft on my skin! I highly recommend this item!