Soft, lightweight, and silky smooth, this will add a pop of color and fashionable style to any outfit. Tie your hair back, protect the youthfulness of your skin, or use it as a cover-up after cosmetic treatment; whatever your needs, this bandana will give you the strong UPF 50+ protection you need for sensitive areas. The artwork on the eco-friendly fabric was created by a melanoma survivor, and we are proud to showcase this design of bravery, strength, and perseverance.
- UPF 50+ UV Sun Protection , blocks 98% of UVA/UVB Rays
- 22 inches X 22 inches
- SōCō Fabric
- Recycled Polyester / Spandex Eco-Friendly Silky Touch Fabric
- bluesign® Approved Recycled PET
- Machine wash cold with like colors, only use non-chlorine bleach when needed. Lay flat to dry.
- Each sun scarf & bandana is handmade. You may notice the scarf edges curl a bit, this is normal and due to the silky soft hand and stretch of the fabric. Press with a cool iron as needed.
- This garment was ethically made in the USA in a safe, empowering, and supportive environment where the well-being of the workers is a primary focus.
The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends this fabric as an effective UV protectant only for covered areas.