We pay close attention to detail and quality with everything we do, right down to the captivating print of our Myrtle Beach Scarf. Take a close look at our sun scarf to discover playful beach day essentials and our own Sun50 mascot, Myrtle, napping under an umbrella in her chair. After all, top-notch sun protection and a cute dog does will make you healthier and happier. Ideally worn as a scarf, shawl, hair accessory or sarong, this is the ideal "take me with you" accessory. Our SōCō Fabric is UPF 45+ and proudly received the Skin Cancer Foundation Seal of Recommendation.
- Built-in UPF UPF 45+, blocks 98% of UVA/UVB Rays
- 7.7 plastic bottles were repurposed in the Sun Scarf with recycled polyester fibers
- 36 inches X 36 inches
- SōCō Fabric
- Recycled Polyester / Spandex, bluesign® Approved Recycled PET
- Machine wash cold with like colors, only use non-chlorine bleach when needed. Lay flat to dry and cool iron if needed.
- This garment was ethically made in the USA in a safe, empowering, and supportive environment where the well-being of the workers is a primary focus.