We have such respect for the champions, advocates, medical professionals and warriors who band together in a united front to elevate awareness and eliminate skin cancer. Imagine a place where one in five people being diagnosed with skin cancer disappeared. We do. Making this a reality is inherent in our company mission. We proudly salute the real heroes in this fight.
This one-of-a-kind bandana, which is a powerful shield of sun protection, was inspired by the heroes who are fighting to change the statistic! Woven into this exclusive UPF 50+ Hero bandana design, is the black skin cancer ribbon, surrounded by a bright rainbow of hope. Swirled within our hero design are the words: save lives, brave, believe, hope, strong, united, warrior, beautiful, together, blessed, courage and smile, which come to mind when we think of the powerful skin cancer community fighting for change. Perfect for every skin cancer hero, our silky UPF bandana styles travel without wrinkling, fit right in your bag as an impromptu mask and machine wash for your next wear.
- UPF 50+
- 22 inches X 22 inches
- Built-in UPF 50+, blocks 98% of UVA/UVB Rays
- SōCō Fabric
- Recycled Polyester / Spandex
- bluesign® Approved Recycled PET
- Machine wash cold with like colors, only use non-chlorine bleach when needed. Lay flat to dry and cool iron if needed.
- This garment was ethically made in the USA in a safe, empowering, and supportive environment where the well-being of the workers is a primary focus.