Exceptionally soft and just the right amount of cozy, our timeless cardigan wrap is durable enough to travel, without adding bulk to your luggage. Designed as an effortless work, travel, or casual layer, this made in California sustainable wrap is an easy throw-on essential. You’ll love the softness, the way it hangs, the bum coverage length and for sure the pockets! This California made and sustainable fabric has received The Skin Cancer Foundation Seal of Recommendation for superior chemical-free sun protection.
- UPF 50+ - Chemical free sun protection
- 37" body length
- 2 Generous Pockets – ideal for your cell phone & keys
- Hook & Eye closure at chest for secure fit
- Hidden message label inside garment
- Decorative trim detail at hemlines and armhole openings
- Built-in UPF 50+, blocks 98% of UVA/UVB Rays
- Summã Fabric
- TENCEL™/Spandex (Fabric Made in California)
- XS, S, M, L, XL
- Model is 5'9" - wearing size medium
- Machine wash cold with like colors, only use non-chlorine bleach when needed. Lay flat to dry and cool iron if needed.
- Sustainably-Sourced, Fair-Trade & Hand-Stitched in the USA
- This garment was ethically made in the USA in a safe, empowering, and supportive environment where the well-being of the workers is a primary focus.
The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends this fabric as an effective UV protectant only for covered areas.