We've been told the are the most comfortable beach jogger pants on the planet. Relaxed but polished fit, these joggers transition beautifully from inside to outside and every place in-between. The ultra-soft, organic cotton/modal blend fabric brings California vibes into your style.
- UPF 50+ (Without chemical treatment)
- UV protection blocks 98% of UVA/UVB sun rays
- Adjustable rope draw cord waist
- 2 Deep Front Pockets (lay flat, no added bulk)
- Ankle gathering flatters every leg height
- 28.5" Inseam (size medium)
- Seapointe Fabric
- Organic Cotton/Modal - California Made Fabric
- XS, S, M, L, XL
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low heat or hang dry
- This garment was ethically made in the USA in a safe, empowering, and supportive environment where the well-being of the workers is a primary focus.
I LOVE these joggers and have bought them in both colors. I am a size 0/2 and the XS fits me perfectly. They are so cozy and the fabric is amazing. I love that it is UPF 50+ which is needed as I am a Melanoma Survivor from beating it 3x. Whenever I can buy UPF 50+ clothing I do. I am so thankful I have come across this company as they will be my go to for the best sun protection around. Thank you for making clothing pieces that I can trust to stay safe from the sun in.
I LOVE these beach pants so much. The waist band is so flattering and comfortable. Also, the fabric is to tie-dye for. I wear them on the boat, to yoga, and they have become an essential for at home. I never want to take them off.
hate to say sweats are my new everyday but it is true! what l love about these is the perfect fit- not sloppy and not tight. I wear them everywhere and it is dressed up for me!
Back for more and bought these. They do look heavy on the web but the aren't at all! So much cuter than wearing bagging sweats but feel like them. I wear these everywhere.