- UPF 50+ UV Sun Protection , blocks 98% of UVA/UVB Rays
- 22 inches X 22 inches
- SōCō Fabric
- Recycled Polyester / Spandex Eco-Friendly Silky Touch Fabric
- bluesign® Approved Recycled PET
- Machine wash cold with like colors, only use non-chlorine bleach when needed. Lay flat to dry.
- Each sun scarf & bandana is handmade. You may notice the scarf edges curl a bit, this is normal and due to the silky soft hand and stretch of the fabric. Press with a cool iron as needed.
- This garment was ethically made in the USA in a safe, empowering, and supportive environment where the well-being of the workers is a primary focus.
The sun bandana is wonderful and great to wear.
I like the colors and simple pattern. The fabric is silk like. Dependable sun protection for the neck and chest.
This is the softest bandana I've ever had, I couldn't believe how comfortable it was to wear. Really feels different (for the better) compared to other bandanas. It keeps my skin safe and dry for sunny day outings. Plus the color selection and designs are great. I went with the bright orange so that other hikers/hunters would be able to clearly see me while recreating in the wilderness. Matched my safety orange hat perfectly! Highly recommend this bandana to any serious outdoors person!
Received my bandana with the sleeves today and I’m in love! I’ve already got the Turtle Bay bandana so I knew the quality would be great so did not hesitate to add this to my sleeves order! I’m here to make a roar! Thank you Julie for your nice note! Happy to support Sun50 from Norway!
I wore this bandana in the Maldives and Dubai. Lots of compliments! It's great head protection int the sun or just to look more fashionable.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this bandana !!! I spend a lot of time at the beach and this bandana is the perfect accessory. I wear it in my hair to protect my scalp and when I feel my neck getting too much sun I wear around my neck . I am constantly getting compliments on the design. The colors and swirls make me happy. Absolutely beautiful!
So LUVing my new Dreams Sun Bandana :) I've switched out wearing my post-workout baseball cap to this happy coverup! Great to block my highlighted hair from the sun, as well as provide added SPF for the fair skin on my face. I'm so pleased with this product that I bought three more and gifted them to my BFFs!
Loving my rainbow of colors scarf! Not only have I used it as a scarf but also as a headband and a accent to shirts! I’m always getting compliments on the pattern! It’s been great to wear to the pool as well! Enjoy!
I couldn't ask for a more perfect splash of color! I just tie my Reverie Bandana to my handbag or tote before taking off for the day! For casual or business - I have gotten so many compliments, I gifted a couple of them to friends! Style and UPF50! Score! Thanks for this fun, fabulous find!
Perfect for biking- catches sweat and ultra light. Fits my fat head!