- UPF 50+ UV Sun Protection , blocks 98% of UVA/UVB Rays
- 22 inches X 22 inches
- SōCō Fabric
- Recycled Polyester / Spandex Eco-Friendly Silky Touch Fabric
- bluesign® Approved Recycled PET
- Machine wash cold with like colors, only use non-chlorine bleach when needed. Lay flat to dry.
- Each sun scarf & bandana is handmade. You may notice the scarf edges curl a bit, this is normal and due to the silky soft hand and stretch of the fabric. Press with a cool iron as needed.
- This garment was ethically made in the USA in a safe, empowering, and supportive environment where the well-being of the workers is a primary focus.
This bandana is perfect to keep sun off my neck. Lightweight, easy to wash, and quick dry. I plan to buy more.
I have melanoma and this scarf honors those of us who have that particular cancer. I am doing well now and am determined to keep safe from the sun. The colors are unique and uplifting!
I love this bandana, the size is perfect and the print is like a piece of art. It's soft and lightweight and matches my '67 Convertible Camaro California Blue perfectly. All these reasons help me wear it every time I get in my camaro to protect my neck and décolletage. I researched many UPF accessories and landed on this one. I like that it's recycled/ecco friendly, made in the us and designed by a cancer survivor. I'm enjoying thoroughly and recommend highly!!
What a sweet orange colored bandana. Looks great when I'm out walking far and fast. I might need to get one in every color beyond the orange one that I just purchased!
I love this scarf, its large, easy to use to keep my neck protected from the sun and super colorful with a beautiful tiger icon.
The sun bandana is wonderful and great to wear.
I like the colors and simple pattern. The fabric is silk like. Dependable sun protection for the neck and chest.
This is the softest bandana I've ever had, I couldn't believe how comfortable it was to wear. Really feels different (for the better) compared to other bandanas. It keeps my skin safe and dry for sunny day outings. Plus the color selection and designs are great. I went with the bright orange so that other hikers/hunters would be able to clearly see me while recreating in the wilderness. Matched my safety orange hat perfectly! Highly recommend this bandana to any serious outdoors person!
Received my bandana with the sleeves today and I’m in love! I’ve already got the Turtle Bay bandana so I knew the quality would be great so did not hesitate to add this to my sleeves order! I’m here to make a roar! Thank you Julie for your nice note! Happy to support Sun50 from Norway!
I wore this bandana in the Maldives and Dubai. Lots of compliments! It's great head protection int the sun or just to look more fashionable.