Slip into this effortless beach-to-boardwalk waterside maxi cover-up for an instant refresh. Designed to feel glamorous, this UPF cover up is cut from airy sustainable fabric, hand dyed and loaded with beautiful trim detail. While elegant and easily worn day or night over your swimsuit or paired with your favorite jeans and tank top, this fabric has received The Skin Cancer Foundation Seal of Recommendation. We are serious when it comes to quality fashion and sun protection. Available in three gorgeous colors.
- UPF 50+
- Head to toe sun protection coverage!
- Generous hood for added sun coverage
- Tie-waist with self-fabric string and tassels
- High side slits with tassel details
- Contrast pom-pom trim around the inside panels and hood
- Generous side seam pockets
- Flattering & breezy sleeve vent at forearm
- Built-in UPF 50+, blocks 98% of UVA/UVB Rays
- 59" from High point of shoulder to hem
- SoCo Fabric – hand tie-dyed
- XS, S, M, L, XL
- Machine wash cold separately, Hang dry, Cool iron if needed
- Made with Love in Los Angeles, California
This lovely UPF 50+ hand-made and hand dyed art piece you’ve purchased must be treated with love and care. Just like any dyed piece of clothing, the color may rub off just a bit if you wear it without washing it first. As the care tag instructs, please hand wash this item singularly or with like colors in cold water and rinse thoroughly to prevent any color bleeding onto other garments.