Considered one of the ultimate essentials, our women's Seascape Sun Protective shirt presents like linen, without the wrinkles or need for an iron, and feels comfortably cool like cotton. Loved for the way it travels and wears the moment you unpack it, this classic long sleeve shirt is airy and naturally UPF 50+ sun protective making it perfect for hiking, gardening or every day style.
- UPF 50+
- Blocks 98% of UVA/UVB sun rays
- Tailored, flattering fit
- High-low shirt tail hem
- Recycled buttons
- Super soft, breathable fabric
- Seascape Fabric
- TENCEL™/Viscose Bluesign Certified Eco-Friendly Fabric
- XS, S, M, L, XL
- Machine wash cold, Hang dry, Cool iron if you insist
- This garment was ethically made in the USA in a safe, empowering, and supportive environment where the well-being of the workers is a primary focus.
This is one of the most beautiful tops I own. The fabric is so soft, lightweight and I really appreciate that it is a sustainable fabric. It makes me feel good wearing it. Bonus - the sun protection! I own this top in the Lagoon color which can be dressed up or worn casually. It's perfect to wear on the boat, then out to dinner. Thanks Sun50!
This shirt fit me perfectly, and I love how it drops a bit lower in the back. Dress it up, or dress it down. I am impressed with the quality and the feel of it is really soft and comfortable. I normally buy a lot of my clothing in black, but really like the color of the blue shirt. Highly recommend.
The blue color is SO BEAUTIFUL!! I love the feel of this shirt, it’s so soft, lightweight and not too hot. I wear it everywhere!