This women’s sun protective long sleeve v-neck tee is both fashionable and breathable, combining modern style with cool comfort for any occasion. Dress it up, or dress it down, and it will always give you the look of polished perfection. The thumbholes will keep your hands covered, and the added UPF 50+ will keep your skin healthy and protected. Available in a variety of classic colors to go with tailored pants, shorts, or denim, this long sleeve shirt is a closet staple.
- Built-in UPF 50+, blocks 98% of UVA/UVB Rays
- Slight V-neck styling
- Thumbholes for extended hand protection
- 24 3/4" Body length (size medium)
- 32 7/8" Sleeve length (size medium)
- Ultra-soft, sustainable USA made fabric that is good for you (helps retain moisture in your skin)
- Organic Cotton/TENCEL/Spandex fabric
- Machine wash cold with like colors, lay flat to dry. Cool iron if needed.
- This garment was ethically made in the USA in a safe, empowering, and supportive environment where the well-being of the workers is a primary focus.
The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends this fabric as an effective UV protectant only for covered areas.
I have mast cell activation syndrome,so it’s very difficult for me to find suitable clothes without chemical odor or suitable materials without irritating my skin. Wearing this T-Shirt is so comfortable , even in the big sunny day. Thanks for creating this beautiful T-Shirt. I hope that there will be more colors or U-neck T-Shirt.
This shirt is soft and comfortable And has a cute neckline. Love the light blue color too. I am 5’4” and 130 pounds and I bought a size small. When I buy another color, I might try extra small though.
I love everything about this style. I have the higher neck type as well but
this is a great addition and a great "go to" top for anything outside.
Living in Florida, I am still amazed at how I am cooler wearing this fabric
in long sleeve style than I am with "normal" long (or short) sleeve clothing.
Colors are great and the fit is perfect for me.
I was hesitant to get a v-neck as I would typically cover the chest completely. I now have this in white and blue. Love the neckline. The fit, colors and quality are always top notch. Just add a little more sunscreen and oila!
Super comfortable and looks good untucked which is what I hoped- not baggy or sloppy and it’s breathable! I’m 5”4’ and 130lb and the small fit perfectly.