100% of the Proceeds from the sale of this sun bandana is donated to The Claire Marie Foundation, a non-profit organization dedicated to fighting against adolescent and young adult melanoma.
With the dreamy quality of a watercolor painting, this uniquely stunning bandana offers UPF+ 50 sun protection with a design that appeals to women of all ages. For ultimate skin protection while out in the sun, or as a colorful accessory to your favorite sundress, this bandana is the perfect choice to show your commitment to sun protection. With every purchase, your voice will be heard as 100% of proceeds will be donated to the Claire Marie Foundation, an organization devoted to advancing melanoma education, prevention, and awareness.
Art by Maggie BehIen - 2021 Skin Cancer Awareness Contest Design Winner
"I wanted to create something whimsical and colorful. With my birthday month being in June and my love for warm weather, summer has always been my favorite season. Something else I love about summer are the thunderstorms. In choosing the song Dreams - by Fleetwood Mac, I wanted to emphasize how the darkness of a storm is often fleeting, and a storm can sometimes bring about something beautiful like a rainbow."
- UPF 50+
- 22 inches X 22 inches
- SōCō Fabric
- Recycled Polyester / Spandex
- bluesign® Approved Recycled PET
- Machine wash cold with like colors, only use non-chlorine bleach when needed. Lay flat to dry and cool iron if needed.
- This garment was ethically made in the USA in a safe, empowering, and supportive environment where the well-being of the workers is a primary focus.
- 100% of the proceeds from the sale of this bandana is donated to the CMF.