Lightweight and packable, our Centro Sun travel jacket will keep you moving when you run into inclement weather like wind, rain or sun. This jacket fits beautifully and hugs in all the right places with a streamlined look and a generous hood of coverage. Handmade from an eco-friendly supplex nylon shell that’s completely waterproof and windproof, sans harmful chemicals, this women’s jacket is the ideal layer. Generous hand pockets large enough for your cell phone and eco-sustainable buttons complement this smart everyday basic. Sun50 fabrics have received The Skin Cancer Foundation Seal of Recommendation for superior sun protection.
- UPF 50+ Sun Protection
- Breathable, Wind & Rain Resistant
- Generous Hood of Coverage
- Water Repellant - PFC-Free DWR finish (water repellant coating without harmful petroflourinated compounds)
- Eco-Sustainable Buttons (Certified recycled material components)
- Rope drawcord w/ leather cord locks
- Empire waistline with ruffle detail
- 2 hand pockets
- Saltair Fabric
- Nylon Supplex - bluesign® Approved
- XS, S, M, L, XL
- Machine wash cold, Lay flat to dry.
- This garment was ethically made in the USA in a safe, empowering, and supportive environment where the well-being of the workers is a primary focus.
The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends this fabric as an effective UV protectant only for covered areas.