Made by our California factory for L.A. Protects, this non-medical face mask, similar in style to the ones being used by workers in essential sectors, non-medical staff in hospitals, and medical patients across the City of Los Angeles, is now available to you in limited quantities. As recommended and featured in COSMOPOLITAN
The CDC recommends the use of cloth face coverings to help slow the spread of viruses. The cloth face coverings recommended are not surgical masks or N-95 respirators. Those are critical supplies that must continue to be reserved for healthcare workers and other medical first responders, as recommended by current CDC guidance.
PLEASE NOTE: FACE MASKS ARE NOT RETURNABLE - ALL SALES FINAL
- UPF 50+
- Self-fabric ties for adjustable fit
- Naturally moisture wicking
- Built-in UPF 50+, blocks 98% of UVA/UVB Rays
- Summã Fabric
- Fabric made in USA
- One Size (fits most)
- Machine Washable, Lay Flat to Dry. (use a mesh wash bag to reduce tie tangling)
- Made with Love in Los Angeles, California
- L.A. Protects Protective Gear Guidelines Used
- LA Protects & Kaiser Permanente developed the design specifications for this non-medical mask https://laprotects.org/
Disclaimers: This is a personal use item that cannot be returned. All sales are final. These masks are not substitutes for surgical (N95) masks and are not FDA approved. According to the CDC, however, when used correctly these masks should contribute to decreasing community spread of the COVID-19.