Your time in the sun should be spent without any restrictions. Stay cooler in the heat, avoid sunburn and prolonged UV exposure, and enjoy freedom of mobility in our sun protective sleeves. Breathable, ultra-light, moisture-wicking and superior UPF 50+ sun protection make our sun sleeves the ideal stay-in-place shields without the sticky mess or need for reapplication. Perfect for golf, tennis, running, cycling, gardening or any daily use to avoid UV exposure. To top it off, with every sleeve purchase we include one of our high quality, washable, travel size mesh bags to make sure you never lose a sleeve. When it comes to superior sun protection, we’ve broken the mold.
- UPF 50+
- Sold as a pair
- Mesh bag included
- Micro mesh for enhanced breathability, lightweight, cooling
- High stretch for slight compression fit sleeves that stay in place
- Ideal for golf, driving, gardening, walking, outdoor activities
- Polyester/Spandex micro mesh fabric
- Fabric mill is certified BlueSign and OEKO-TEX Approved
- This garment was ethically made in the USA in a safe, empowering, and supportive environment where the well-being of the workers is a primary focus.
It’s a great quality fabric!!!
I ride 27 miles to work every and love wearing this sleeves.
They are so comfortable.
Like wearing nothing.
Just received these with my order and I am blown away by the quality. I have never felt fabric like this in sleeves- it really feels like a second skin and has tiny breathing holes (at least that's what they look like to me) Wearing them in the Portland heat is so much better than wearing slippery sunscreen!
Super easy to keep in my bag for when I'm out and about and in need of shade. My arms used to get so fried in the harsh sun, even when I thought I was reapplying sun screen properly. When it's super hot out, I like to get the sleeves wet and wear them until they dry (which is pretty quick) for a quick cool-down. Love that they are sun protective wet or dry!