Perfect for on-the-go protection as you travel, play golf, or enjoy some time out in the garden, these classic UV sun sleeves are made for action. These lightweight sleeves are conveniently packable and can be pulled on in a flash for an additional layer of protection when the sun’s rays are the strongest. The breathable, cooling fabric offers slight compression that will stay in place during all of your outdoor activities, all while providing UPF 50+ sun-blocking protection and stylish comfort. To top it off, with every sleeve purchase we include one of our high quality, washable, travel size mesh bags to make sure you never lose a sleeve.
- UPF 50+
- Sold as a pair
- Mesh bag included with each pair
- Micro mesh for enhanced breathability, lightweight, cooling
- High stretch for slight compression fit sleeves that stay in place
- Ideal for golf, driving, gardening, walking, outdoor activities
- Polyester/Spandex micro mesh fabric
- Fabric mill is certified BlueSign and OEKO-TEX Approved
- This garment was ethically made in the USA in a safe, empowering, and supportive environment where the well-being of the workers is a primary focus.
These sleeves are both lightweight and stay in place when I'm active. I am very impressed with their multipurpose use for sun protection and sports usage. The sky blue ones stay cool even in the sun.
I was skeptical of these sleeves to hold up while I play baseball as it is a very active sport. I thought that the material would be too lightweight and they may slip while playing. Not only was I completely wrong, I think that I found the best sleeves on the market. These are way more comfortable than the Nike and UA sleeves I usually wear. What makes them better is the breathability and weight. When I wear other sleeves the sun usually heats them up and they feel hot. Not these. It feels like you're not wearing anything. They are so comfortable and clean looking! Buy these, you'll love them.
I previously purchased a Sun50 golf polo. Having been impressed by their light weight fabrics and fit, I purchased a pair of the white sun sleeves. By far, they are the most light weight and breathable sleeves I have ever worn. So far, I have worn them twice playing golf in 90+ degree heat. They were cool and kept my arms from getting sun burned, and will certainly be ordering more!