With the goal of elevating melanoma awareness and prevention amongst adolescents and young adults, Sun50 is donating $20.00 with the sale of each Claire Marie Sun Scarf design directly to the Claire Marie Foundation. Featuring a delightfully whimsical pattern in coral, which happens to be the “color of the year” of 2019, this oversized sun bandana will elicit good feelings every time you wear it. Ideally worn around the neck, as a hair accessory and as a sarong (but also perfect for on-the-spot UV protection over your shoulders, across your legs or an ideal “take me with you” essential for times when you need shade our Sun Scarf is a practical treasure.) Jump start your holiday shopping or treat yourself to a UV scarf that feels good on you and your soul.
- UPF 45+
- 7.7 plastic bottles were repurposed in the Sun Scarf with recycled polyester fibers
- 36 inches X 36 inches
- Built-in UPF 50+, blocks 98% of UVA/UVB Rays
- SōCō Fabric
- Recycled Polyester / Spandex
- bluesign® Approved Recycled PET
- Machine wash cold with like colors, only use non-chlorine bleach when needed. Lay flat to dry and cool iron if needed.
- This garment was ethically made in the USA in a safe, empowering, and supportive environment where the well-being of the workers is a primary focus.