Our hand tie dyed California made beach wrap is wonderfully soft, almost like a little hug. (This exclusive tie dye process takes several days and the results are truly one-of-a-kind breathtaking.) With a flattering fit, but intended to be loose, this is the perfect layering piece for at home comfort or on the go style. With endless versatility to wear for more than just one season, you will love the softness of this fabric and the way it drapes on your body. Oh and this super cute wrap has pockets! Doesn’t every girl love pockets? Added value: Sun50 fabrics have received The Skin Cancer Foundation Seal of Recommendation for superior sun protection.
- UPF 50+
- Decorative trim detail at hemlines and armhole openings
- 37" body length
- 2 large front pockets
- Hook & Eye closure at chest for secure fit
- Hidden message label inside garmet
- Built-in UPF 50+, blocks 98% of UVA/UVB Rays
- Hand-Dyed Summã Fabric More info
- TENCEL™/Spandex (Fabric Made in California)
- XS, S, M, L, XL
- Model is 5'9" - wearing size medium
- Made with Love in Los Angeles, California
- Machine wash cold with like colors, only use non-chlorine bleach when needed. Lay flat to dry and cool iron if needed.