Designed in collaboration with , professional skin experts with over two decades of combined clinical dermatology experience, who believe “sun protection practices must be simple enough that we can keep our skin safe every day.” Our UPF 50+ canyon peak sun bandana is perfect for superior UV protection in an instant. Silky smooth, very gentle and feather-light against your skin, ideal for post-laser treatments or skin sensitivities, our eco-friendly fabrics block the sun and wash up beautifully in your washing machine for repeat performances. Easily worn as a neck or face cover, hair accessory, or décolletage cover; ideal post cosmetic treatment as a gentle sun blocker.
- UPF 50+ UV Sun Protection
- 22 inches X 22 inches
- Built-in UPF 50+, blocks 98% of UVA/UVB Rays
- SōCō Fabric
- Recycled Polyester / Spandex Eco-Friendly Silky Touch Fabric
- bluesign® Approved Recycled PET
- Machine wash cold with like colors, only use non-chlorine bleach when needed. Lay flat to dry.
- Each sun scarf & bandana is handmade. You may notice the scarf edges curl a bit, this is normal and due to the silky soft hand and stretch of the fabric. Press with a cool iron as needed.
- Made with Love in Los Angeles, California
The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends this fabric as an effective UV protectant only for covered areas.