“Our sun protection practices must be simple enough that we can keep our skin safe every day.” Designed in collaboration with , professional skin experts with over two decades of combined clinical dermatology experience, our canyon bandana was made for fashionable women interested in easy-to-use, superior UV protection. Capturing the breathtaking and endless vistas of the zig zag pattern of the Waimea Canyon in Kauai, these exclusively designed sun bandanas offer a silk-like hand, versatile styling options and an instant shield of UPF 50+ sunblock durable enough for machine washing. Easily worn as a neck or face cover, hair accessory, or décolletage cover; ideal post cosmetic treatment as a gentle sun blocker.
- UPF 50+
- 22 inches X 22 inches
- Built-in UPF 50+, blocks 98% of UVA/UVB Rays
- SōCō Fabric
- Recycled Polyester / Spandex
- bluesign® Approved Recycled PET
- Machine wash cold with like colors, only use non-chlorine bleach when needed. Lay flat to dry.
- Each sun scarf & bandana is handmade. You may notice the scarf edges curl a bit, this is normal and due to the silky soft hand and stretch of the fabric. Press with a cool iron as needed.
- Made with Love in Los Angeles, California
The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends this fabric as an effective UV protectant only for covered areas.