We know he doesn't like to wear sunblock, but not every long sleeve polo shirt is made to block the sun. Our UPF 50+ Long Sleeve Golf Polo collection is expertly designed to provide a comfortable fit with the highest level of performance in lightweight fabrics. Take the worry out of the game and wear a UPF polo made from fabrics designed to work for you. Sun50 fabrics have received The Skin Cancer Seal of Recommendation for their superior sun protection.
- UPF 50+, blocks 98% of UVA/UVB Rays
- Long sleeve styling with flat knit collar
- Two button placket
- Side vents at body hem for easy fit
- Performance pique fabric made from recycled bottles that is moisture wicking, quick dry, extremely breathable and lightweight
- Built-in UPF 50+
- Recycled Polyester
- Fabric is antimicrobial to eliminate the growth of odor-causing bacteria
- Machine wash cold with like colors, tumble dry low. Cool iron if needed.
- This garment was ethically made in the USA in a safe, empowering, and supportive environment where the well-being of the workers is a primary focus.
The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends this fabric as an effective UV protectant only for covered areas.
The shirt looks, feels, and fits great. Can be worn for any occasion; golfing, going out to dinner, relaxing at home, it doesn’t matter. It will keep your skin safe while you look stylish!
I purchased the white long sleeve polo. I normally wear sun protective sleeves, but decided to try a long sleeve polo. This shirt is so lightweight and breathable, it is way better than wearing any pair of sleeves that I own. The shirt is also incredibly soft.
Wore the light blue long sleeve polo on my last round and absolutely loved it! Light weight, great fit and breathable. It felt good to not have to apply sunscreen and have my arms all greasy. Loved it! Shot my best round of the year. I am wearing the navy long sleeve polo next.