Wildly popular for it's versatility, our beach sarong wrap takes up minimal space in your luggage, but is such a skin lifesaver! A generous 66" long x 44" inch wide swathe of the most delicate sunblock fabric you have ever touched, this cover up defends your skin from UV rays whether it's dry or wet. So many ways to style and works as an airy beach throw for those "just in case" moments in the sun.
- UPF 45+ (Chemical Free)
- UV protection blocks 98% of UVA/UVB sun rays
- 66 inches long X 44 inches wide (Hawaiian Sarong Wrap Size)
- Style as: cover-up, dress, sarong skirt, shawl, head wrap
- SōCō Fabric
- Recycled Polyester/Spandex
- bluesign® Approved Recycled PET
- One size
- Model is 5'9"
- Machine wash cold with like colors, only use non-chlorine bleach when needed. Lay flat to dry and cool iron if needed.
- This garment was ethically made in the USA in a safe, empowering, and supportive environment where the well-being of the workers is a primary focus.
It’s practical and easy to wrap up in. It might be helpful to know it’s similar to swim suit material so might look a little odd when wearing to non swim activities where you want to look less casual
Bought this for my trip to Maui and wore it almost every day. We took our 2 month old son and I used it to cover his stroller when we walked to the pool which made it even more perfect. Such an easy piece to use and it washed up in the machine perfectly- such beautiful and soft fabric I was not sure how it would turn out after washing but it looks like new!
I loved this sarong and wore it every day. Great cover up. I often wore it as the halter dress and appreciated the extra chest and neck coverage. The banding down the sides was especially fun. Works on the beach or around town,
I lived in this sarong during my entire vacation! Material is extremely soft! Took it everywhere I went. Extremely happy to say the least!