This sustainable chambray sun shirt is a modern, yet comfortable, style statement for every woman’s wardrobe. This sun shirt is not only a lightweight, fashionable choice, they are also an eco-friendly option that will retain the natural moisture in your skin as you enjoy the feel of the silky-smooth cooling fabric. The button down front gives you endless ways to style from the beach to upscale event with ease, offering a perfectly packable option for travel.
- UPF 50+, blocks 98% of UVA/UVB Rays
- Ultra-soft, lightweight, sustainable fabric that is good for you (helps retain moisture in your skin)
- Bell sleeve
- High-low hem
- Button down placket
- Tencel™ fabric from Lenzing
- XS, S, M, L, XL
- Machine wash cold, hang dry, cool iron if needed
- This garment was ethically made in the USA in a safe, empowering, and supportive environment where the well-being of the workers is a primary focus.
As a stage 3 melanoma cancer survivor, I was absolutely thrilled to get this shirt. It was amazing to have this beautiful shirt to wear and still stay protected. The fabric is soft and flowy, I can see styling this in so many ways. Wearing sun protection daily usually means lots of sunscreen and sport style clothing on a boat in southern climates. Space is limited on a boat and you have to be very particular with what clothing to have on board. This one is front and center! LOVE IT!
I LOVE everything about this shirt. The fabric is LUSH and absolutely STUNNING. The bell sleeves are gorgeous and the fit is impeccable.
I am 5ft 5" and 125lb and wear XSmall. Fits TTS